Saturday, April 13, 2013

MARK...

Mark is my hero.  He has had to put his feelings on the back burner, he has had to think of everyone else in the family first, he has had to leave his fears unvoiced and he has had to still try and carry on working.  This pic was taken of us during chemo.  I felt cherished amidst a time when one looks and feels very uncherishable.  He is an incredible man.  I love him dearly.  I am so thankful to Jeremy who has allowed Mark the space and time to process all he has needed to process.  The Body of Christ is so vital to our survival of trying times.  I want to be reminded constantly to be looking for those around me who need holding up.  That is what we needed and I know that others need the same.
Thank you Lord for Mark.
Thank you Lord for those who have walked this long hard road with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment