Sunday, September 20, 2015

Help me learn this ... already


In July this year, my 4th PETscan came back…. Clear!  PTL.  Then, last week, just 2 months later… I find a lump on my left chest wall, underneath where one of the tumors would have been if we had not had the mastectomy.  Though my oncologist and surgeon both feel hopeful that its not malignant… one doesn’t know for sure until it is out and tested.  This will happen shortly. 

          
Giving God the glory for our 4th clear PETscan in July
Celebrating after the service with our church family










But, being faced with this scare when I least of all expected it, got me thinking.  Nothing in life is certain.  Everything in life is subject to change at any minute.  The only things that remain constant are the truths that firstly, He, Jesus, is in control… and secondly, that life is our chance to prepare for life on the other side…  prepare ourselves and to be in relationship as we do that, so that we can be mutually encouraged as we prepare alongside others.

I so want to be able to dream again about what I want to do with my lifeJ.  But, He wants me to foremost want to be in His will and following His direction.  Lord, help to to LEARN how to make plans and allow you to direct my steps.  Help me learn how to keep ‘me’ out of your wayJ.  Thank you for your patience with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment