Saturday, March 9, 2013

ANSWERS WITHOUT ANSWERS...

My precious family, who I love more than life itself.

I have grappled with the scriptures that talk about having faith, believing as you pray for healing and ….  this is the place I have come to….

I believe that
…the Lord Jesus has the power to do ANYTHING.
… He loves me completely and that He only has the best in mind for me.
… He sees the beginning and the end, not only of my life on earth, but of time.
… its not all about me and what I want, but about Him and what He wants to do.

My faith is
… in the one who died on the cross for my sins – Jesus Christ, so that I am clean and able to approach my FatherGod.
… is in the truth that His plans are higher than my plans because He already can see the end…  So as I pray for physical healing from the cancer, I put my faith in His ability to know whats best in the big picture… 
I put my faith in the truth that He can bring a sense of awe and wonder at how He can work miracles in my heart, through the things most feel are broken
  I put my faith in my God who is able to show Himself to others through the brokenness and growing faith in my life…  It is truly the greatest miracle of all when a soul recognizes that Jesus really did die they way the Bible says…  that he really did that just for me (or you) and everything is not as it seems.

I am so thankful that I don’ t need to know the answers.

I am so thankful that my healing is not something that I have any control over.  Its all in His hands and wonderful will.

I am so thankful that I can truly rest in His arms, while I wonder what He is going to do

I am so thankful that my healing is not evidence of my faith… my life is.


I am so thankful that I can be weak…  because He is strong.

I am so thankful that I am whole even though some may see me as brokenJ.

I am so thankful that my Dad is totally in control of the universe!

I am in safe hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment